Fabby Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

A lovely Scrummy Award

How nice is this, Rainmac awarded me it and I'm chuffed to bits - Thank you so much xx


I now have to do 5 things

1.Thank the person who gave you the award - have done so above xx
2. Post the award on your blog - am doing that now
3. List 3 things you like about yourself
I like that I am still learning things and have found a new love of crafts
I am easy to get along with and have a good sense of humour.
4. Post a picture you love





This is my beautiful grandaughter Felicity, this photo is when she was preety poorly in hospital, it was taken in the hospital garden and while we was all worrying like mad she took it all in her stride as the photo shows xx
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this on to
Wanna be rich - Claire














3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful photo x

Karen said...

I think you should win another award just for the photograph, what a cutie xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thanks for nominating me. x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...