Fabby Followers

Thursday 30 September 2010

Butterfly Love (again)

It was only a couple of weeks ago that I made a card using this image as I was using it I was already planning my next card with it and here it is, trouble is as I was making this today I again was planning my next card with her :-) I absolutly adore her.
The image is Butterfly love and is available from Stitchy Stamps here.
I have used promarkers and ice stickles on her wings.
The buttons are Papermania capsule collection, they are actually polka dotted but I attached them upside down as I thought the plain side looked better with these colours.
The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
The sentiment I printed out using the font - devine swash.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this card into -
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Fall Colours
The Craft Den - Going round in circles
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Pollycraft - No designer paper
Paper Sundaes - Things with Wings
Moving along with the times - Faires or Fantasy
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly, Fairy or Angel with sparkle/shimmer

24 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous card. Those glittery wings are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Fiona said...

pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

dragonllew said...

fantastic card I love this image.

Paddington fan said...

Super cute image and I love all the glitter on her wings!! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

Antonia said...

isnt it strange the way a particular image wont let you stop playing, She is certainly worth using often so pretty :)

angelwhispers said...

Loving the Black & Orange just fab and the image so adorable!!! Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this week Love Chanelle xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous card. Wonderful Halloween colours and wonderful image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Kerry said...

Great colour combo. Thanks for playing this week at "Anything Goes".
love Kerry x

Choccy said...

Oooh another stunner there Scatty ;O) What great colours.
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for the anything goes challenge.
Choccy xx

Highland Handmade said...

Awww this is beautiful!! love the colours xxx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Stunning! I LOVE the colour.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card, very halloweeny colours. Love the glittery wings.

Danni said...

Love the sparkle!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

CT19720 said...

Gorgeous Card - love the colours you have used, they work perfectly together xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, I love the striking colours x

Unknown said...

Awww I love this, so beautiful, love gorgeous stamp :) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow fabulous card, thought I recognised that image, lol! Love the colours of the wings, thanks for joining in our challenge this week, over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx

stitchy said...

Oh Jan this is just beautiful, I never thought she could look like a Halloween princess and what you done to her, just fantastic hun...so creative :) thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xoxox

Christine said...

Very pretty, love her sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, Love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Uma said...

wow very pretty and great in orange

Unknown said...

very elegant x

Dorcas said...

THis is really cute. I love what you did with her wings!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...