Fabby Followers

Sunday 10 October 2010

Interview with the Vampire

I love this Halloween word art - It is by Stampin Dragon Designs and is available here as part of a set. I joined in the weekly freebie challenge over on The I did It Forum
I have used promarkers, some gems from stash and a piece of ribbon from stash - I am going to attach my card to some sweets and send to my daughter for halloween - she is 23 never too old for sweets.
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
Stampin With the Dragon - Halloween
Crafty Emma's - Create a Tag

10 comments:

Addams said...

Lovely tag. That image is great

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab tag, you've certainly done the image justice. x

Love crafts forever said...

Cute project. Thanks for playing at Stampin with the Dragon. Hugs, Nataliya.

dragonllew said...

That looks great thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon.
Jenny x

Karen said...

Thats a great tag, it will look fab tied round a sweetie bag xx

Uma said...

lovely, i'll never be too old for sweets or halloween :)

Sarah said...

Wow, this is gorgeous x

Vicky said...

Fabulous tag love the image. No-one is EVER too old for sweeties lol, I keep a stash of them in my craft room lol.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.

Hugs Vicky xx

sammi said...

Cute tag! What a cool way to use the word art. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab tag - great image and the font looks great!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...