Fabby Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snowmen

Absolutly adore these snowmen , they just look like there enjoying there party. They are from Crafty Pad and the image is available here .
I have used Promarkers to colour. The snow is Glamour dust and I have used stickles around the circle. Everything else used is from stash.
am so sorry for the poor quality of photo, my camera is off to camera heaven, I have a new one arriving tommorow
Thank you for looking
xx



I would ike to enter this card into -
Flourgirls MSE forum challenge - Sketch and theme Winter Wonderland (not spring birthday lol)
xx

4 comments:

PepPop said...

Brilliant card! I love the snowmen. Jaqui x

Gem said...

gorgeous card Scatty! the snowmen look so jolly ;) x

Sarah said...

I love this card, those snowmen are just gorgeous xxx

Karen said...

Stunning take on the sketch, I adore those cute snowmen. Thankyou so much for finding the time to enter my challenge xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...