Fabby Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Digistamps 4 Joy - Gypsy

This fortnight over at Digistamps 4 Joy - the theme is swirls and pearls.
For my card I have used the love Gypsy image coloured with promarkers - She is so stunning I had to keep it simple even though I had my desk covered and ready with pearls. I used some tiny beads around her dress line , added some swirls that I cut using my big shot and some pale blue pearl hearts.
Thank you for looking and I hope that you will pop across and join us - you can find us here
xx





I would like to enter this into -


Claudia and Co - Clean and Simple

6 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card love CAS feel of it

Addams said...

Gorgeous card, love the heart brads

Caz said...

Lovely card, and love the image..xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card Jan x

PepPop said...

Beautiful work Jan. Jaqui x

Gem said...

lovely card Jan :) x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...