Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 June 2011

Charisma Cardz

This week the challenge over at Charisma Cardz is........ can you guess from my card?
Pink and Green what a fabby colour combo!
The sponser this week is All That Scraps and I have used one of there lovely images Birgitta. I have coloured her in promarkers and used glamour dust on her wings, Glam pink stickles (delish) on her hair bobbles and glossy accents on her boots. The green/white spotty paper is Dovecraft back to basics . The trellis effect was done using scraps (I knew I would use them one day!)So Tip *save all them odds and ends of papers no matter how small you can make your own backing papers* Butterfly was punched and then I used distress ink tattered rose. The flowers and setiment used were from stash.
Hope to see you across at Charisma Cardz
Thanks for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into -
Our Creative Corner - Inspiration - Flower and greens
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl
Craft your passion - Its magical
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday- Open challenge
Flutterby Wednesday- Pink/Orange Green  butterfly
Shabby Tea Room - Pink Green Neutrals and flowers

20 comments:

Gem said...

wow this is really effective Jan, I love the paper weaving, it gives a fab garden trellis effect I think :) Gemma xx

Doreen said...

What a great design,a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jan, the trellis is beautiful, love the effect of the 2 colours x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Another fab trellis card Jan!! I love the trellis, it really gives a good look. I'm wondering, on the inside do you put a frame around it to hide the trellis edges??? I'm trying to visualise how to do this and get it as tidy looking as yours!!!!

Mad-Frog said...

Brilliant card, I love the trellis it looks great

Lisa Minckler said...

Just read your bio and you've only been doing this since 2010???? That's crazy...your work is SUPERB!! So happy that you found this hobby and are sharing all your amazing talent! :)
I can't get over the detail that you've given to this adorable little girl. Those boots are the heat!! :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday (WONDERFUL tip by the way also) for our 'Open Challenge' and good luck to you. :D
Hugs~
Lisa
Your blog is great too.

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for the tip. I do keep all my little bits & pieces and they do come in handy. A cute card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card, love the trellis. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x

cebelica said...

Great card! Pink and greeen look great together! Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges this week!

Caz said...

Now this card i like....Love the colours pink n green together...xxx

Peggy said...

This is so cute! Great weave. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Bettina L. said...

Wow love that weave and colourcombo.Just gorgeous flowers too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Bettina

Yvette said...

such a pretty card Jan, love the colours and the weave

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the woven paper scraps and the colors in your card-very cool! Thanks for joining us over at Our Creative Corner!

Sheri said...

Nice design! Love all the embellies! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Caroljenks said...

What a gorgeous card - great colours. Love your trellis - such a great tip, thanks...make sure you pop over next week ;)

Thanks for joining in with our 'Open Challenge' this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)
Good Luck.

Carol x

Amanda R said...

Wow, bet that lattice took awhile to put together but love the pink and green! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Tamara Morton said...

Wow I love the background! Adorable card, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs
Tamara

Trees said...

What a sweet card, the little girl is colored so nicely! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

Sharon Wheet said...

I think your fairy is just too adorable! How sweet! and I love your group of flowers. How pretty! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work! I really loved your take on the green!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...