Fabby Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

DS4J - On the wings

One of my favourite themes across at Digistamps 4 Joy this fortnight - "On the wings of a. ......" I absolutly adored this image , utterly cute and so lovely to colour, I actually made four cards all pretty similar but this was my favourite , I love the colour combo!
The image is Funky Fairy Kelly and you can find her in the store here.
I have used promarkers to colour and added some lovely glamour dust to her wings and shoes. The pearls are from add some sparkle and the ribbon is from crafty ribbons.
Thank you so much for looking and please join us this fortnight over at DS4J I cant wait to come and pay you a visit
xx
P.S There is also a DT call over there

I would like to enter this into -
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Ooh La La - Happy Birthday
Card Cupids - Ribbon
Catch The Bug - Bright colours
Crafty Emma - Embossing
I Love Promarkers - Sparkly Bling
Truly Scrumptious - Summer Sparkle

11 comments:

Caz said...

Love it Jan..xxx

Sarah said...

You are so right, she is very cute, love all the orange against the white space xxx

Charlene said...

I love that color combo too...the orange and white together just stands out so beautifully. Love all that wonderful glamour dust on her wings too! That embossed paper in behind her, was that an embossing folder or dp? Terrific coloring of that fab image too.

Uma said...

lovely colours and fab image

Jennifer said...

Such a snazzy creation. Thanks for playing at CES challenges this week ....good luck! xx Jenny xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great creation, just love the embossing & the colours are great!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Joy said...

love your use of bright colors! thanks so much for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

Kerrie said...

Very pretty,

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

WeirdCat said...

Great image, love her wings, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Truly Scrumptious - Summer Sparkle challenge.
Hugs Sue x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...