Fabby Followers

Friday 19 August 2011

Beat the Heat

That is our new challenge this week over at Raise The Bar
For my card this week I have used the scrummy image and sentiment from Digital Delights
The ice cream I have coloured in promarkers , used fluffy stuff as white ice cream and glossy accents on strawberry ice cream. The paper used is panache collection
Thank you for looking
Hope to see you across at Raise The Bar
xx
I would like to enter this into
My Mums Craft room - Summer
Simon Says Stamp - Food/Drink
Hooked on Craft - Sweet Treats
Lothian Crafts Online - Anything goes

5 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Mmmm just looking at your card makes me crave ice cream, Jan!

Gem said...

Beat what heat Jan? I'd certainly like some to beat ;) I love that sentiment and the ice cream is making me hungry, a very yummy looking card! xx

Yvette said...

a cute card and a great sentiment Jan :-)

Mad-Frog said...

Gorgeous card, I love that sentiment

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jan, fab sentiment lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our food and drink challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...