Fabby Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Flora

This week over at Crafty Sentiments the challenge this week is
'No Sentiment'
I used the lovely image Flora how cute is she!!
You can find her here
Before I go onto my card I would just like to tell you to keep your eyes peeled from the 22nd where you will see previews from the New 'Summer of Fun' rubber stamps that are being released on the 25th, you are not going to be dissapointed!!
Back to my card this week, Flora has been coloured using promarkers,using stickles on her dress and wings,  the papers are Papermania capsule collection ,Blueberry Pie and the ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, everything else used was from stash.
Thank you for looking and I hope to see you across at Crafty Sentiments
xx
I would like to enter this into
Flutterby Wednesday - Diecut
Scrapbook Sisters - Blue
Deep Ocean Challenge - Light Blue
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - Pearls/Ribbon/Free
Make My Monday - Faires/angels
The Shabby Tea Room - Polka dots
Pile It On - 3 shades of Blue

21 comments:

Caz said...

Nice one like this Jan xx

Berry said...

This is fab Jan I love the colour of her hair and the LO hugs rebekah xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Flora looks fab hun, love the sparkle!
Hugs Shell xx

Jacqueline said...

Very cute - thanks for joining in over on Make My Monday this week - Jacqueline xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

I adore Flora and her pretty little wings. She is super cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity at Pile it On this week!

Yvonne Garner said...

Well designed! Great job.

Unknown said...

What a darling, love the DPs and fab colouring xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, Love it, Hazelxox

Thanh Vo said...

It's so pretty that you didn't need any sentiment at all Jan!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jan, love the pale blue colour and the image is just gorgeous x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and those glittered wings.
Kevin xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Just beautiful! x

Babs said...

lovely colour great image and a fabulous card.

Babs x

Maribel said...

Precious, very cute. I love

Danni said...

So darling! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very cuite image and love the colors!Thanks for sharing your beautiful card this week with us at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Cazro said...

A very prety card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Mondays. Caz

Mad-Frog said...

Great card, what a cute image

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

An adorable image, which you have highlighted so beautifully. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge......

Cinzia C. said...

Such a sweet card Jan! I love the image, Flora is very very cute!
Thanks for playing along with Deep Ocean this forthnight
Hugs!
Cinzia

Elena said...

Really a sweet project Jan... that fairy is sooo sweeet!! A super lovely card, thank you for has been with us this time at Deep Ocean, hoping to see you again for next challenge with another super creation!

Hugs,
Elena

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...