Fabby Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Summer Of Fun

You can be in with a chance of winning the 1 of the 4 New Main Summer of Fun Character stamps from us. They are amazing. Four of you will receive 1 each of the stamps. So you have a great chance of winning.


The Rules are simple.
1 Post the Summer of Fun Banner on your sidebar with a Link to the Crafty Sentiments Store.
2. Comment on the Design Teams Cards Previewing the images for Thursday 25 August.
Good Luck!!

Axa
Dora
Hazel
Heather
Jan
Jac
Kim
Rebekah
Shell
Tanya


I hope you have enjoyed the last few days of my preview cards I really enjoyed making them. Today see's a new challenege over at Crafty Sentiments so I saved my favourite till last, on this card I have used Primrose blowing bubbles and Kitty om Fence, I adore the way kitty is looking at the bubbles. I have used promarkers to colour and glossy accents on the bubbles , stickles on Kittys collar and the middles of the sunflower. The challenege this week is ribbon and bows , my ribbon is from Add some sparkle and the bow was an odd white one I had that I coloured with promarker to match.
I hope you will join in our challenege this week
Thanks for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Crafting for all seasons - Bingo - Ribbons/ glitter/Flowers

22 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

great card Jan, beautifully coloured and I like the way you have added the pearls to the cutout corners, lovely. xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and the soft colours.
Kevin xx

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Karen Tallon said...

So far I think this stamp has to be my favourite of them all, its so pretty and I love the colours you've used!
Well done!
Love Karen xx

Berry said...

So cute jan love what you have done here! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jan said...

Such a lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Michelle B. said...

Such soft and pretty colors! I love the special touches you added, glossy accents & sparkle!

cotnob said...

A lovely card, such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

callyannc said...

Super duper adorable! Great colors! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Oh Jan, so sweet - can't wait to buy this collection!!

Unknown said...

Aww this is adorable Jan! :)

Thanks for joining us at CFAS! :)
Lizy DT x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super what a great card, Love Hazelxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super cute!

Carol said...

Adorable card Jan, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Tip Top said...

This is so sweet - do like how the image is the focal point!

Unknown said...

Aww hun this is so sweet, love the simple style, so fresh and clean xxx

Debs said...

Super cute card Jan.
Debs xx

Merlyn said...

Super Stamp :)

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jan, what a lovely card this is, the kitty on the fence and bubbly image is cute! Ruby x

Yvette said...

very cute x

Debbie said...

Pretty card.Another cute stamp.Great colours.Thanks for sharing.Love Debbie Johns x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...