Fabby Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

I love hearing from you

Today over at Raise The Bar we have a lovely sponser Whimsie Doodles
I chose this little cutie Sea Shell Leah
The challenge this week is paper piercing
The paper I used is Dovecraft Sugar and spice. I have used promarkers and glossy accents on her toes and the shell. Glamour Dust was used on the star in her hair and hair bobbles.
Thank you for looking and hope to see you across at
Raise The Bar
xx
I would like to enter this into
Some Odd Girl - Paper Piercing

9 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Awww...she's a cutie and I see we both chose the same Whimsie Doodle image to paper piece! Have a great w/e, Jan!

Caz said...

lovely card Jan xxx

Sudha said...

Cute creation dear.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and the paper piecing.
Kevin xx

Annie said...

very pretty in peach!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Amy said...

This is so cute, love the paper you've used! Thanks for joining us at the SOG challenge!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jan, what a gorgeous image, love the colours xxx

Elena said...

sweet paper and the stamp is so cute.
Thank you for joining at SOG, hoping to see you again for next challenge with another super creation!

Hugs,
Elena

Leah l'Orange said...

this is adorable. love the colour scheme, and the fabby oranges! she's just too cute, and her dress looks great pieced like that! thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl for our paper piecing challenge! come back soon to play again! :)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...