Fabby Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Sew What

This week see's my last week over at Raise the Bar on the DT team, I am sad to leave them but have become so very busy. I have had a great time working with a fabby team, Thank you so much to Joni  and the rest of the team
xx

Over at Raise The Bar this week the challenege is
Sew what? Any type of sewing - real or faux on a card
For my card this week I have used the lovely image  from Digi Stamp Boutique
Birthday Zoe . I have coloured in promarkers . Everything else used is from stash
Thank you for looking and I hope you will join us at Raise The Bar this week
xx


I would like to enter this into
Simon says - One Colour

5 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xxx

PepPop said...

Fantastic card Jan. Love the greens. Jaqui x

ellen vargo designs said...

Adorable card - beautiful work with the promarkers! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ellen :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Jan, your monochromatic card is so pretty and that adorable little girl just makes me smile! I've enjoyed working with you at Raise the Bar and wish you only the best! This really is a hectic time of the year! Hope your holidays are not too fast-paced that you can't enjoy them! Hugs!

Thanh Vo said...

Hugs to you Jan! I also wish you all the best and also enjoyed working with you at RTB. You'll see me pop in from time to time on your blog. :)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...