Fabby Followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Almost Finished...

Am almost there - just when I think I am finished I remember someone else, I am looking forward now to packing all my christmas bits away - This  image is another from Make It Crafty, they really have some fab and fun digi's over there.
I have coloured using promarkers/flexi's and used Glamour dust on his hat,cuffs, belt and shoe buckle , the card is very twinkly in real life. The paper is Papermania mistletoe kisses, added some bakers twine and a glittered pressie from hobbycraft.
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
Crafty Ribbons - Traditional colours
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas
ABC Christmas - Y is for Yipppeeee christmas is almost here
Sarah Hurley - Christmas

9 comments:

Caz said...

love it Jan..xxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous, fabulous colouring;-))m

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, fab colouring.
Kevin xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jan :-) the image is very cute and I love all the red and the cute pressie embellie :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jessica said...

Beautiful card - thanks for sharing with us at Sarah Hurley's challenge. Jxx

Clare Brown said...

love this card, the twine and present is just adorable and I love the glamour dust sparkle

Digi Darla said...

Wow love this cards.. Very cool!!!
Great job, Jan! Please visit my challenge blog at www.DigiDarla.com sometime. XXX~DigiDarla

LeslieRahye said...

Precious image! Great card! Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Traditional Colors!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...