Fabby Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

Monster hits the beach


It is time for a new Challenge over at SCC and the final one for July so thank you for joining us.
This time we are doing Monsters hitting the beach: Using Halloween colors, and any SB image, create a beach scene fit for a monster!
Need some inspiration? Check out what all the DT has made this time to help inspire you, you can find them here


For my card I have used
Image - Summer Zombie London digi found here
Sandcastle digi - MIC
Promarkers
Glossy accents
Gems
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Delightful Challenges - Dog days of summer

6 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Great card. Love it.

Corinne said...

This turned out really great Jan, wonderful job!
Hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Here I was expecting a scary monster and when I saw the ducky around her waist it 'quacked me up'!Hard to be a scary with that around your waist. Great fun card, love it! Don't know my zombies so I assumed she is one:O)
hugs
glenda

update:
went to the site and looked at summer zombie stamps, the are all wonderful!

Shelby said...

How fun is this card! Love your coloring of this fab monster as well.

Shelby

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Jan you have been busy this is both fabulous and fun I love that image she really is such fun the colours and bling look terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly Young said...

Very cute! Love your coloring - you can rock those markers!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...