Fabby Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

A Recipe

I am sooooo excited to tell you I am now on the Squigglyfly DT
Well I have been for a few weeks but this is my first posting
The challenge this time is a recipe
1 - Ribbon or lace
2 - Brads or eyelets
3 - Die Cut or puch

I have used the scrummy image 
This little piggy went shopping

Coloured with promarkers
Ribbon - The ribbon girl
Die cut music(which I love)
pink moonstone brads
glamour dust on scarf
tiny silver gems for buttons
computer generated sentiment

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
The Ribbon Girl - Photo Inspiration

9 comments:

Caz said...

Love it Jan as you know..lol..xxx

Tammy said...

Sweet card and great color combo! Love the music score!

Holly Young said...

Oh I love your pink piggy Jan! Very cute layout and wonderful color combination. I think your coloring is awesome!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh isn't this just the cutest thing, love the piggy and the music note, wonderful colour choices going on here too! Love this card!
hugs
glenda

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jan what wonderful news congratulations. This card is gorgeous I really love the colours and design also that musical die cut, the image is totally ACE, super creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathy Bradley said...

Very cute - and she is definitely a shopper and a sharp dresser. Awesome coloring!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the colors and the buttons on her dress.

Pat said...

love Suzanne's images! This card rocks it!!

Ribbon Girl said...

What a nie card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...