Fabby Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Black and White

The Challenge this fortnight over at 
is Black and White

For my card I have used
The wonderful stamp set PaperArtsy - Petals
Distress Ink Black Soot
Bakers twine
DP- Papermania Bookprint
Butterfly Emblie
Candi

All these scrummy ingredients and many more can be found 
here at 

I decoupaged the small butterfly on the right but alas he did not want to play when having his photo taken
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Southern Girls Challenge - Flora
Simon says stamp - anything goes

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, love this stamp set. Great details too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the monochrome. I have found your blog from FOREVER NIGHT CHALLENGES. I wanted to let you know that you are Challenge 38 winner. Please email me abbie721@googlemail.com to claim your prize. xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful flora card, finished off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls challenge cheers Sue x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Totally gorgeous monochromatic collage, love the design.

Thanks for joining us for our Flowers challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love all the detail, so much to look at. Great card, great design!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...