Fabby Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Go to the corner!

Go To The Corner!!!
Thats the fab new challenge at Squigglefly this week
Simples just use whatever you wish as long as there is something in a corner
I have used the scrummy image
Giddy by Keith Williams that you can find here

Other ingredients
 promarkers
Madera Corner Die
Flowers
Buttons
Glossy accents
these can be found at That Craft Place

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Forever Friends - Colour Challenge
Joanna Sheen - So Sweet

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous! Love the woven background and the fun image.

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card, love the style and colours xxx

Holly Young said...

Super cute card Jan! I really love your woven circle and your color combination! The little gingham buttons and the scalloped shape all add up to a fantastic card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable is this little guy!! I love pretty circled BG and all of your corners are lovely - pretty card!

rachel said...

fabulous card Jan - love the image and the weaving is great - thanks for popping over to my blog - I have put in for the CSD DT call - love their stamps to bits! Hugs Rachel x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jan this is gorgeous I totally adore that cutie image also the die cut in the corner, the colours work really well together
hugs
lorraine x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so darn cute in the pink and brown and those cute buttons - love the corner die cut too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Jan love this card! The image is coloured so well and I love the die cut in the corner and the woven background circle!Too cute!
hugs
glenda

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...