Fabby Followers

Monday 8 October 2012

Special Paper

Over at Squigglefly the challenge this week is to use a special type of paper
One that you dont normally use in everyday crafting
Actually I have loads of papers that are special to me I buy them then I don't want to use them
I decided to use some Vellum - I used Vellum for the die cut around the image and then I used Distress ink and made a vellum flower
I have used the cute image Autumn Bench Sitters by Cheryl Algar
Coloured with Promarkers
Thank you for looking
xx



10 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Jan, this is terrific. Your paper and image coordinate so wonderfully and that BIG beautiful flower is perfect. :)

Tammy said...

Sweet card and wonderfully colored! Love the vellum flower!

rachel said...

fab image and I love that flower xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the gorgeous colours
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jan she is a real little cutie and so adorable she has such a quirky face, the colours look awesome so do the papers and colours, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Holly Young said...

Fantastic card Jan! I Love the die cut frame you used and having it in vellum is really nice. Your flower is just pure gorgeousness!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love how you used that vellum on your die - I need to try that - thanks for the inspiration.

Kathy Bradley said...

Jan,
Your card is really pretty! The image is adorable and colored wonderfully! I love how you've used the vellum behind the image and for your flower!

wannabcre8tive said...

So wonderfully done. I love your vellum flower and awesome coloring.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome work Jan, I love your color choices for this card, all my fall time favorites and the cutest image too. Great DT work this week. Cheers, Holley

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...