Fabby Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

Fairy with Umbrella

How  adorable is Fairy with Umbrella
we all love a good Fairy


I have coloured using promarkers/flexi's
Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Corel
Cocoa, Nutmeg, Buttercup
Cool aqua, Duck Egg, Surf Blue
Leaf Green , Bright Green

I fussy cut the wings and Umbrella to give a little dimension, added Glamour Dust to the wings and Glossy accents to the rain drops .
Wrapped a little ribbon around and finished of with a star border and some stars



Thank you for looking


xx
I would like to enter this into
Southern Girls - Make Belive

3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

She looks so sweet, great colour combo and that border at top lots brilliant
Hugs Kelly

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the adorable image,and the stars
Kevin xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! a beautiful card, love the umbrella so cute, great star border too.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...