Fabby Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Lucky Me

I would like to share with you a craft shop that I had never come across before - I sure will be shopping there now!

A week or so back I was very lucky to be the winner on
I was contacted by Mandy for my prize which was £10 to spend in 
(that's a little fib I found some stunning stamps for 50p!!)
I really did have great fun spending my win
Thank you very much to Heck of a Challenge and Every Crafts a Pound
Here is a little pic of my goodies - Jealous? Go take a peek Every Crafts a Pound
xx

5 comments:

Caz said...

Wow great stash and great win...Ive had look at shop site, loads of brill stuff there...Defo recommend anyone to take a look..

Caz x

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow that a lot of goodies for £10 congrats on the win and i will have to check them out

Diane said...

Woweeeeee Jan !! Hope you have loads of fun playing with this little lot !!

hugs Diane xx

rachel said...

brilliant stash Jan - I thought the service was excellent too - brilliant xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ok Jan you have tempted me am off to look at their goodies now. Love Alison xxxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...