Fabby Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Pussycat, Pussycat I see you...

Apologies for the poor photo quality , the weather here is awful so miserable and dark , I must have taken 30 photos or more of today's project just to get 3 half decent ones - Still I hope you like it
Here is a list of what I used
CD Everyday Barkley  - Joanna Sheen
Box Template - CD Templates and more - Dreamee's
Sentiment - Craft Work Cards
Detail Sparkle  Lilac - Joanna Sheen (this is the best stuff ever!!)
Buttons, Feather, Flower, Dew Drops - all from stash.
The cat in the center has been decoupaged
Hope you enjoyed
Thanks for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Joanna Sheen - So Sweet
Crafty Cardmakers - Cute and Furry
Dream Valley - Buttons
Papertake Weekly - Two of something - two cats

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious, this is just absolutely gorgeous!! I love the dimension and the precious image of the sweet kitty in the hat box!! ADORABLE!! :) :) xo

Lin said...

This is absolutely darling, that little cat image is just too dern cute and I love your shadow box design.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card love the image so cute. Love Alison xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable , so pretty x

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a gorgeous little cat. I love the colours you have used and that flower is fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

Céline said...

this shadow box is so wonderful, love it
hugs
céline

Sоnia said...

Lovely image and nice card. Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers' challenge.

J said...

I love the colour scheme - this is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Rebecca Hoy said...

Adorable, thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers this week, Rebecca x

Lisa said...

This is super adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

kingsharon1967 said...

Lovely creation thank you for joining in the Joanna Sheen Challenge - Sharon DT x

MagsB said...

Awww, so cute! The decoupage looks lovely, and how gorgeous are those patterned buttons! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...