Fabby Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Amelia Braids


Wow two days running blogging two posts a day
I blame Nikky from Polkadoodles
for bringing out these lush new digi stamps
(see last two posts for others)
This one is called

a total love to colour up, which I did using Graph'It Markers . I adore her in the Greens and Oranges but think she would look just as cool in pale pinks.
The white background I cut on my portrait
and added
some ribbon (excuse my messy bow) , some pearls, a charm, some twine and a few flowers 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Glitter n Sparkle - Use some metal
Paper Creators Crafts - Bows/Bling/Blooms ~2nd entry

3 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

I love this ! Love the colors and the image too ! I'm gonna have to have this one !

Rosietoes said...

Very striking card. - love the colour combo you have used and the image is really cute. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and colour combination.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...