Fabby Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Make a wish

What another cutie digi stamp I am showing you today
This is Wishing Stella by artbymiran, you can get her with/without wings and you can find her in the Etsy store here.

I have coloured Stella with Graph'It markers
Hair 1280 - 1210
Skin 4115, 4155, 4170, 3210
Clothes 1180 - 1130
I have used Yellow stickles on her eyelids
icicle stickles on her wand
I cut the castle box out on my portrait
What a fab little girls party favour box this would make
Filled with a few scrummy sweeties!


I would like to enter this into - 
artbymiran - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
PDE Linky Party - Kids theme
Hobbybook Designs - All about Kids





9 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is one of my favs. I love it. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Diane said...

I agree with you Jan...another cute stamp and super gift box !!

hugs Diane xx

KezzaKraftz said...

Hi Jan. I love this project, love the yellow and pink together. Such a sweet design for any little girl. Thanks for joining us this week at Art by Miran for our 12th Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT xx

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! She is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE For the Kids Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, thanks for linking up at PDE linky party!! Lee-Ann(DT)

Craftymum said...

This is really cute and a lovely idea, thank you for sharing it with us at Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

laurigami said...

Wonderful creation.Thanks for joining us at Hobbybook
Laurigami

the winner becomes guest designer on the challenge of the next month

Jackie said...

Oh my word, stunning colouring... and what a gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiran this time. Jackie DT.. x

Jacque said...

This is just so darling and the way you have showcased that image is LOVELY!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Art by Mi Ran Challenge and we hopw to see you again real soon!! Big huigs...Jacque

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...