Fabby Followers

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Pearls and Bling


Yeppideee it's Tuesday
and time for a new challenge over at 
the week we would like to see
Pearls and Bling

For my card I used the great
Girls Hoot Download Bundle
Such a fab collection of owls, Papers, Sentiments and Emblies.

I am really loving shaped cards at the moment so went with the apron card cut out on my portrait. Added some pearls around the apron frill and some bling to the top - a small amount of ribbon and a little owl to finish
 xx
I would like to enter this into
The Crazy Challenge - Cute little animals
Whoopsie Daisy - No square cards






5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

such a funnnnn little make! just love the non traditional shape!!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous apron card, I love that cute little owl
Julie x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love it ;) Y x

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful creation Jan and thanks so much for sharing this with us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge of "no square cards"...aNNie

{Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

Karen C said...

Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy’s No Squares Challenge! This is so fun! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...