Fabby Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Away with the Fairies

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Now time for a fab new challenge over at 
This time its away with the fairies

Look at this fab prize

I have used the fabby image A little bit Grumpy coloured with Graph'It Markers also using the white shake it Graph'It Marker

and 
Digital Paper Pack

 and Xoxo accessories for the sentiment. I have cut the flowers from one of the digi papers (from So Girly) how cute are they!
I just added a sparkly gem to each flower to finish
I would like to enter this into
ABC - E - Exceptionally Cute
Creative Craft Cottage - Include a sentiment
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes




What I have used

11 comments:

Diane said...

She sure is a little bit grumpy Jan, but very sweet and fantastic colouring in !!

hugs Diane xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jan, wow what a clever card design, I love your pink and grey, they go together beautifully, the whole design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Love it even though she looks grumpy, love your colours. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous fairy card and beautiful colours x

Annie said...

Love the papers you used! Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :)

Karon said...

This is so adorable and that image is fab!

AndreaNorris said...

Lol! She is a little bit grumpy lovely colouring and the card deisgn is fab - thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Gail said...

OMGoodness this grumpy little fairy is beautiful and I can't take her expression seriously! She's too cute to be mad. What a beautiful coloring job and the fold of this card is wonderful. Wonderful complimentary papers don't overpower this sweet little fairy, either! GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

ursula Uphof said...

Love your easel with the lovely colours Jan. Thank for joining the challenge at Creative Craft Cottage this week and hope to see you soon again.
Ursula DT member.

Lin said...

Your grumpy fairy reminds me of me when I used to stand like that in a sulk as a child. Super cute! Lovely easel design too.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Tina said...

Such a cute card. love the image, reminds me of my Niece. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...