Fabby Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

Sewing Basket

Happy Sunday Everyone

I could not resist another play with the new cut files from Polkadoodles
Firstly I cut a little basket out on my Portrait
I used paper from 
Then got to play with the scrummy cut files 
and

I added some bakers twine to the bobbins and threaded the needles
I had so much fun putting this together

I have cut the files in black just so you can see them more clearly
just love those cutie hangers! and that tape measure looks so very real 





I would like to enter this into
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterened paper
My craft creations - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome has a large metal charm like the scissors i wont use lol

Lou Sims said...

Jan this is bloody fantastic! Adore everything about your basket and so jealous that you can cut these out. I need my Cameo to arrive sooner rather than later. Did I say how much I adore your project ;) x x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness, another fabulous project with ALL those cut outs, wonderful.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a cute basket and cut outs great idea thank you for joining the challenge at dtc hugs

Jac said...

such a fab basket, love it and those little dies cuts are brill x

Lilian said...

Cute basket!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

This is so pretty. Great use of papers and embellies. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...