Fabby Followers

Saturday 26 September 2015

Autumn Colours

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the challenge!
C- Autumn Colours


 I adored colouring my image this week - This one is called Autumn Fall reading and you can find her in the store here . I love using the Autumn colours in the pencils apart from the skin colours I used pencils from the 24 set.

Colours I have used
Skin Light skin/Dark Skin/Indian Red/Purple
Hair Dark Sepia/Van Dyck Brown/Gold Ochre
Light Blue/True Blue
Venitan Red /Pompeian Red
Sap Green/Apple Green
Light Orange/Dark Orange



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Jan! The pumpkin shape is adorable!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Jacee said...

a really lovely project Jan
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant card shape and love how you have coloured the image too x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...