Fabby Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

create a pattern using blender and palette

This week over at 
colouring challenge we have a brand new challenge
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 

 I used the more colourful Palette as I thought it would suit my image better. The lovely image I used is Zoe and you can find her in ther store here - I must admit to not using me blender pen very much at all so when we were challenged to make a pattern with it I did so on Zoes hat just doing a simple criss cross I loved the result , I then got carried away with the blender blobbling here there and everywhere . I do belive I have found a new love in my life * My Blender Pen* 


Colours I have used
Sky 6180/6175/6140
Yellows 2120/1250/1230
Oranges 2180/2160/2150/3110
Brown 3120/3125
Owl 4110/3120
Green 8290/8280/8250
Skin 4110/4145/4125
Blender Pen

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

wow Jan love this have a great weekend

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliantly done and love the colours.

Unknown said...

I love it!! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a lovely creation Jan, beautiful coloring on the image!! Hugs my friend:)

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love everything about this and the beautiful rich colours x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...