Fabby Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

RAWRRRRRRR

Happy Monday Everyone
I'm back to share another RAWR project with you
from the fantastic New collection from Polkadoodles


I was inspired to make this card by the sentiment - It just really is my cup of tea and never fails to make me giggle!

So the idea was that the animals were hidden until you opened the card fully

and out they pop on there little steps ( I added them with foam tabs for extra pop)



I love all the little characters they really are the cutest. The one I have used on my card is Riding High - can be brought as a stand alone digi here - I used the complete download from here (also available on CD) - Now this should really come with the warning *spoilt for choice* because you really are - The paper , the rocks, flowers , foilage etc etc and tons and tons more! all on one mammouth collection. I can not begin to tell you the ammount I have made with this collection and I have only had it just over a week - as I am making one thing, I spot something new and my mind is whirling on the next project - so be warned there will be lots more makes to see from me xx

BRAH Means Hi in Dinosaur Language

I would like to enter this card into
Crazy 4 Challenges -Pop
Crafty Catz - Girls want to have fun
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun and utterly fabulous.

What I Created Next said...

Another awesome make Scatty my lovely. Great idea to have them hiding too. Raaaawwwwrrrr xx

Billie A said...

Cute card and love all the details and thought that went into your card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eye Catching beauty the image is simply fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs    
Berni,DT
audsentimentschallenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...