Fabby Followers

Friday 13 May 2016

With Wings - Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*With Wings*

For my with wings project I made a little post box which I cut on my portrait.
Quite an easy project to assemble and I only glued my fingers a couple of times


 I then used the lovely Lily Bug collection to decorate it , you can find her here
How pretty is she , I just adore all the little bugs and flowers and those toadstools!! 
I really did have great fun assembling this


I popped a few chocolate hearts inside
a little brad on the side for the shutter
Thank you for looking
xx


8 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous Jan !! Hope you have a fab weekend sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Bev said...

How blimming clever is this. Always thinking outside the box Jan!

Karon said...

This is so cute! Love it.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love those bugs too. Gorgeous. Am waiting for my order to arrive from Polkadoodles can't wait for them to arrive.

Katrina Bufton said...

What a brilliant make and a fab idea for a gift box. Love it,
Katrina xx

Aunty Sue said...

thought it would be chocolates stunning Jan

starcyl said...

This is great Jan, you do have a gift for the 3d things.
Jenny x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Omg adorable Jan xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...