Fabby Followers

Friday 10 June 2016

One for the Boys - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*One for The Boys*



Something a little different for me this week , Stamping!! After all these years of saying I could'nt stamp - I followed all the Underlay sheets on Summertime . I now adore stamping so much!
I used stamps from both the new collections for my little scene Summertime and Daisydays I used the stamps to make the fishing rod, fish , fish hook, bubbles and trees and also the sentiment. Trees and grass were coloured in watercolours, The sky was done in pastels and the water using Graph'It Markers along with mix it fluid and a dish cloth .

My second card this week I used the lovely beachhut digi from Summertime and coloured using Graph'It Markers - for the sky and sand I used pastels The shell and the boat were made using a couple of leaf stamps from the stamps from Daisydays.


I would like to enter this into

9 comments:

Karon said...

These cards are so wonderful! Fabulous stamping! Have a great weekend.

Lori Kobular said...

Both of your cards are perfect for a guy! My favorite is the fishing one. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

Mari said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

froebelsternchen said...

Both cards are just gorgeous! Thanks a lot for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
Happy Sunday!
oxo Susi

Mandy said...

Wonderful masculine cards Jan! I love the scenes you've created and your clouds are amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Bev said...

you have this stamping malarky nailed. Now I need to grasp it!!

Katrina Bufton said...

Great cards, I'm transported to the seaside :)
Hugs,
Katrina x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Both your cards are stunning Scatty xxx

Helen said...

Two great cards - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...