Fabby Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Fun in The Sun - Silhouette GDT

Hi there and Happy Tuesday
I am here today to show you a little fun postcard I made using this weeks freebie from Silhouette Store

Why not join us on our weekly challenge
As long as you have a silhouette/portrait
Grab the freebie and your good to go
Would be fab to pop by and see your take on it 
You can join the Challenge here - You can also find lots of cool stuff on the blog, there are some awesome tutorials, I have learnt lots from them. 

What a lovely fun sun! Perfect to make up for our missing sunshine!
and great for those summer projects
I decided to use a postcard to create a little scene

I think the freebie sits on it perfectly. I made the writing to print in red for a nice hot sun.

The Postcard and all the other decorations are from the brand new collection
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP XXL Download
Which I am totally in Love with


Thank you for stopping by
xx
I would like to enter this into
Digi Choosday - Clean and Simple
A Snowflake Promise - Summer
OLLCB - F = Flip Flops/Flag/Fun


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the idea of the post card with the sun, a great card.
Faith
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Simply gorgeous Jan. Pop over to my blog am doing a crafty giveaway. Love Alison xx

Wynn said...

A fun card....No pun intended .....I love the idea .you've inspired me and this looks like a great CD too. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

This certainly is so much fun - love it and perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x

Jacki Daniels said...

Great make Jan love this collection it's so much fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Choosday and good luck
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

What I Created Next said...

fab make hun. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Clean & Simple Challenge. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx (DT)

Romina said...

I love your postcard! Is perfect to send it!!! Thank you for enjoying Digi Choosday challenge. Romina DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...