Fabby Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Ribbon or Twine - Polkadoodles Challenge




Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Ribbon or Twine*

For my project this week I decided on a fun tag. I used the tag and elements from Little Kingdom. I dusted round the edge with distress ink , then arranged all the little elements - added some bakers twine and my tag was good to go
I would like to enter this into
Try it on Tuesday - I belive I can Fly
Glitter N Sparkle - Tag it
Robyn's Fetish - Butterflies

9 comments:

sirkkis said...

What a lovely tag! Thank you for sharing with us at TioT♥

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love how you have layered this! Great choice of embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Karon said...

Gorgeous tag - love all the elements! TFS

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous tag, I love the keys and all the layers.
Hugs,
Katrina x

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing tag, thanks for joining us at TIOT!
oxo Susi

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Wow you are one busy lady this creation is gorgeous and so are all the rest
Michelle xx

cotnob said...

A super tag, lots of fabulous details and great design.
Pauline
x

Bev said...

just beautiful Jan. Your designs never cease to amaze me x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Fabulous tag scatty x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...