Fabby Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Starfish and Sandcastles post 2 - Polkadoodles Crafting

Ohhhhhh did you see my earlier post?
If you missed it you can find it here
I have had an amazing week working with this New Collection I totally love it
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles
Take a looksie at all the new stuff


This time I have made a lighthouse card its so cute and is lovely to make up 
I cut the lighthouse on my portrait - you can fid the cutting file from Sandra here
(I did additionally add a little balcony)


The paper for my lighthouse can be found here
and from there on in it was decorated with Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP XXL Download

I totally had so much fun with this

Pop back later
Yes there is more to show !!
xx
I would like to enter into
World Wide Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Beach
613 Avenue - sights, tastes and sound of Summer
Crafting When we can - Any Occassion 
Noor Designs - Anything Goes/Chipboard


8 comments:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is amazing just love it :)

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

And another little beauty xx

Tracey said...

Stunning!
Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Tracey DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
xx

Robin said...

So gorgeous! I love how you created the balcony to go with the sandcastle! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Unknown said...

Another stunning make,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

JanR said...

Wow, what an amazing project! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gosh another amazing design. Great work love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Fabulous creation
Thank you for joining us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Sue DT
Hugs

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...