Fabby Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Dress Card - Polkadoodles crafting

Lots of treats for you today
With some brand new collections brought to you by our lovely Nikky
Look out for the awesome dies too
Paper pads and stamps
With a CD to boot
Don't miss the shows today on Create and Craft today at 11.00 & 3.00
Take a looksie at all the new goodies 
here
My second make I am sharing I made a dress card 
I used the Mannequin file from Sandra's that you can find here
I cut  it in kraft card and layered a few times to make it nice and study
Using the lovely paper pad  from the new goodies and the flower die and stamp set 
I made a very simple paper skirt and dressed with lace and added a few pink tiny pearls.
Using one of the stamped sentiments to finish
That paper is just sooooooooo pretty
Thank you for stopping by today
xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...