Fabby Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

Time for Bed Helga - Polkadoodles New Release

What an adorable character our lovely Nikky has created
Is she not just the sweetest, 
And for a limited time there is 15% off use the code Helga
The new release design team have had oodles of fun with Helga
You can find the collection in the store Here
This is my last make for the New release party over on Facebook 
So I thought it apt to put Helga to bed 
I cut the bed on my portrait
and made a quilt and pillow  using one of the lovely design papers, edging the pillow with lace.
I used lots of different elements from the collection to decorate

So love that cosy dressing gown
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter into
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Lou Sims said...

What a fantastic idea; adore x

ELE said...

Wow it's a wonderful project Jane!
Happy week-end
Hugs
Ele

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...