Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

Stampin' Unicorn Shadow Box

Hi there am here today to share with you my Stampin' Unicorn project a shadow box that I made for last weeks Hochanda show
These are great fun to make 

Would have been even better had I checked my photo's before sending of my makes - this was my favourite piece but the photo's came out terrible, this photo is pinched from the T.V lol
I have used lots of goodies on this
Stamps
Daisy Friends Stamp Set

Embellies

Sentiments
Topper Grab bag

Paper Packs

I have stamped the flowers out several times so I could layer them up
It's not too clear in the photo but I've used a ton of the embellies and filled all the gaps around the edge with pearls from the Embellies.
Thank you for looking
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...