Fabby Followers

Friday 22 December 2017

Flapper Girl ~ Polkadoodles Dies

Ohhhhh Wowser
Have you seen the dressing up dies new from Polkadoodles
they are totally amazing
They launched a week or so back but due to illness I was late to play
To say they are addictive is a complete understatement
I can't stop playing!!
I am actually not sure when I will find the time to blog them all 
but here goes to the first
If you are a follower of my blog you will know I try and look to see something different so these dies are right up my street as you will see
There are three sets 
You can make them as the come or like I do mix and match, so much fun to see what you can come up with

The Flapper Girl
I used the main body from 
Winnie Chic, cutting her body twice (once in black so I could snip off some gloves)
I gave her cheeks and face some colour using some pink pencils
Her hair was from miss Winnie cut and layered a few different ways, the shoes were just drawn on
Some Pearls added also a little black feather and a small piece of eyelash ribbon
The Dies she is sitting on are

I love these so much they really cut super duper
and I have also used 

Thank you so much for stopping by today xx
I would like to enter this into
Cards In Envy ~ Framed With Circles

4 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love this flapper girl and I just love the added feather!! It's so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us in the "Framed with Circles" challenge at Cards in Envy.

Sherry Hickey said...

Your card is precious! Love the cute flapper, your intricate paper piecing, and your circle design! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable! I love the little flapper girls and her cute, cute hat. Fabulous circle frame card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

wendipooh13 said...

so sweet!!! your girl is super adorable!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...