Fabby Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*

 Ohhh lots of sparkle , a great fun project so I can use all my new sparkly stash .

 I cut my shadow box on my portrait , It took an age to glue together but so worth the effort. I used Winnie White Christmas to decorate using pre- coloured images but dusting with fine glitter .

Once the were in place I decorated the edge with various lushness reindeer moss, Pine cones, cinnamon Sticks, Frosted Fir, Glittered branch spray ~ find those and lots more right here


I finished by attaching a length of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Christmas Owl Collection using Christmas Owl Ribbon ~ Noel Tawney
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Fab 'n' Funky ~ Christmas
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Paper Shelter ~ 3 diff embellies
The Merry Christmas Challenge ~ Anything Christmas
Deep Ocean Challenge ~ Santa is coming to Town
Fairy Tale ~ Animal Christmas
The Holly and Ivy ~ Anything Goes
Christmas With The Cuties ~Santa Claus is coming to Town
Make My Monday ~ Happy Christmas
The Crazy Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ Christmas and Sentimemt
CRAFT ~ Christmas Present
Moving Along With The Times ~ Christmas Animals
Star Stampz ~ Add Some Sparkle


12 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a beautiful idea! I just love this shadow box and your great use of each cubby. Hugs, Autumn

Basslady said...

what a masterpiece!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jan,
what a gorgeous creation and such a super design too.
The images are so lovely.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Claire said...

This is so pretty and put together with so much attention to detail. Lovely images and great use of embellishments x

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning, love all the cute images
Hugs Kaz xx

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness! What a FABULOUS, beautiful, GORGEOUS, wonderful holiday Christmas decor piece! I love all of it, and your hard work and pretty creativity! Thank you for playing in The Merry Christmas Challenge! I love your wonderful creation and have enjoyed visiting your blog. Hope to see more of your pretty crafting projects in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous project Jan, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Lynne said...

A wonderful creation and those images are so cute! I love that little penguin. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Jan, as always you have created such a beautiful project! This is just gorgeous and the recipient will surely love it. Thanks so much for playing in our 3 different embellies challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Cazro said...

A fabulous delightful project. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Happy Christmas. Caz DT.

MagsB said...

What a beautiful project, Jan! I absolutely LOVE it!! The colours, the sweet Polkadoodles images - everything! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...