Fabby Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Amy ~Polka Dot Pal ~ Little Miss Muffet

Happy Snowy Tuesday
Hi Everyone not many posts from me this last week , I have been really busy doing samples and such.
But I am all caught up and now having some crafty me time.
So today I decided it was the turn of Amy a Polka Dot Pal from Little Miss Muffet (also using add on face)
 I needed to send a just because card to a friend and this turned out to be exactly what was needed.
I coloured Amy using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo Pencils, isn't she just so pretty.
I paper pierced her hat and handbag
I can't wait to colour up my next Polka Dot Pal I just have trouble choosing as there are so many and all so lovely

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Allsorts ~ B ~ Bag/Brad
Fussy & Fancy ~ Fav Colour ~ Green
Artistic Inspiration ~ Anything Goes opt Use Flowers
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

12 comments:

brenda said...

She really is a little sweetie and prettily coloured as well, a great card for our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a gorgeous card and coloured beautifully! I love the colours and the feathers are fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Bernadet said...

This is so very lovely Jan!

cotnob said...

A super card Jan, such a pretty image and fabulous design - lovely paper piecing and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card! Pretty colouring!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Eve's Been Reading said...

So sweet x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

Hugs,
Merlina

CraftyNatalie said...

This is so sweet. Well coloured and love the paper peicing. Thanks for joining in at Through the craftroom door this week.

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful card...I love the feather accent...beautiful finishing touch! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy! Hope to see your again soon!
Take care,
Beth

Curly said...

Wow this is stunning! fabulous paper piecing

Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Anything Goes Challenge
we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

Have a lovely day
Crafty Hugs
Bridget LLMSDT

create.365 said...

What a great card you've designed here and I love the paper pieced accents. Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...