Fabby Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

EEEEEEEKKKKKKK ~ New Tv Channel ~ Brand New Products ~ Lush, Lush, Lush

Well what can I say but huge congratulations to our lovely Nikky from Polkadoodles who makes her debut today on Hochanda TV, I hope this brings you the best opportunitys ever
The first show kicked of at 12.00 with another at 4.00
I just know there are going to be some lovely demos and of course lush products.
I was so honoured to be helping make samples for this first show
For my first sample
I made a little picture for my cheapo frame
Here is what I used

I have used distress Oxide Inks to ink round and coloured up using Watercolour Pencils

I stamped out most things twice so I could layer up

Thank you for stopping by
Keep Checking back lots more for you to see
xx
I would like to enter this into
Double D - Woodland Creatures
Simon Says Stamp ~ In my garden
heARTful Stamping ~Anything Goes + Stamp
Love to Create ~ Mixed Media
Allsorts ~ B = Bird/Butterfly/Blue/Bloom
Crafty Friends ~ Springtime

11 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous scene and clever project! Well done Jan! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Woodland Creatures’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute spring scene, beautifully done!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card featuring all of these wonderful creatures around us. Thanks for entering and showing your beautiful work at our "Woodland Creatures" Challenge. Thanks for joining in and good luck in the draw.  Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

brenda said...

Such a pretty card and well done on getting four 'B's, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful!!!! That fence is awesome. The whole thing works perfectly, great job x

Barbara said...

What a stunning and cute scene that you created, it deserves to be framed. Thanks for sharing with us at the Woodland Creature Challenge at Double D. Hope to see you again.
Barbara DT Member

Diane said...

Fabulous scene, so cute and so full of Spring goodness! thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Catherine said...

I LOVE your card and its whimsical design. The colors are awesome and the design is so adorable. Love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Vicki said...

Beautiful spring scene! The coloring and design look amazing in the frame. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Woodland Creatures" Challenge.

pst said...

What a great scene, worth to frame. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Juliet A said...

This is such a fun little scene, well worth framing! I'm so glad you joined us at the Heartful Stamping Challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...