Fabby Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Fairy Magic

Happy Saturday
So much snow again in the UK oh dear does that really mean I have to keep warm and cosy in my craft room? Such a shame (she lies)
I have been trying a few new ideas these last couple of days some have been automatically binned but there are a couple I quite like and have stored for future use
I saw this new image the other day from Digi Stamp Boutique
Normally I use stamps with my Distress Oxide inks, more for ease really but I loved this digi so much , I really wanted to make it work
I used very pastel Distress Oxides I am going to make another but go really bright
I removed some of the oxides with splatters of water , her wings were painted with sparkly watercolour paints
I also love the border that came with the Fairy, how lovely is that (hurry to the store its on offer at the moment)
The sentiment used is from another  set from Digi Stamp Boutique Black Floral (sorry there is no link but I can not see it for looking I'm wondering if its a retired set)

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Monthly Competition ( now on Facebook)
Creative Craft Cottage ~ Make it Feminine
CCC Digi Designs ~ For the Girls

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the colours with the silhouette fairy such a pretty card.
Hope your snow isn't too deep. ours isn't too bad.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...