Fabby Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Hello.......Happy Monday

Hello......................tag
Hope you all had a great weekend
Most of our snow has gone now phew!! We haven't been able to leave the house since last Monday so supplies are just starting to run low
On the plus side I have had lots of crafty hours.
Today I am sharing with you my Hello tag
I do love making tags, I love working with Distress Oxides and they were used on my background
I have used the lovely Hello die from Polkadoodles, such a beautiful size one of my favourites.
Cut this twice as I wanted a slight black shadow
Mainly I used stamps from the Time to Bloom but some others from the new collections sneaked there way in!
I used watercolour paints
The Ribbon used is from Crafty Ribbons from the 3mm satin pack , I use this so much it is permantly in my crafting trolley on the top shelf
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Calendar - Tags
A Inky mess ~ Anything mixed Media
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Die cut Divas ~ Monochrome
Cut It Up ~ Anything Goes/Die Cut
4 Crafty Chicks ~ Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes add a Sentiment

10 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Hello to you, too! Hmmm, snowed in with nothing to do but craft . . . Poor you! ;)

Such a beautiful tag! I love the colors. Pink looks so pretty with black.

Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Hellooooo, Jan! This is such a fun and festive tag in those bright colors! Love the ink work here and shape! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~ Katrina

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the oxide background--Thank you for joining us at A Inky Mess
Carol DT x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh you have done a lovely job with this tag. Nice work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Nance said...

Beautiful tag! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks last week! Hope you've been able to get out of the house now.

Katrina Bufton said...

Such a pretty tag and I love your background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Arlene said...

Cool tag. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

ANother SUPER make.
Faith
x

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

lovely tag. nice colours. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Jen Leeflang said...

lovely colours! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...