Fabby Followers

Friday 16 March 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Hochanda

Happy Friday to you all
I hope you have a good weekend
I am here to share with you a dragon fly tag ~ I was really dissapointed with the photo quality but loved it so much I still wanted to share
I used Distress Oxides for the background
and then heat embossed the dragon flies (and Sentiment)

I then got some water colour paints and added a little to the dragon flies to make them pop

Thank you for looking 
I would like to enter this into
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky ~ Not Square
Moo - Mania ~ Colour effects
Pause, Dream, Enjoy ~ Anything Goes
A Inky Mess ~ Mixed Media
Mix It Up Challenge ~ Anything goes Make your own Background
Through The Purple Haze ~ Add some turquiose

9 comments:

Jackie C said...

Great work here! So glad you linked up with us at Pause Dream Enjoy. Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Rosie said...

Very beautiful and colourful artwork

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Have a wonderful weekend

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm glad you decided to share it's so very beautiful.
Faith
x

Jackie C said...

Back again, and it's still fab! So glad you shared with us at Through The Purple Haze . Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

froebelsternchen said...

An amazing project! WOW!Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE! oxo Susi

N-Eva said...

What a lovely tag . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

karto_flana said...

Very beautiful, I like the colours and Your background. Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge. DT Ella

Irena Stefanova said...

This is simply stunning, thanks for joining us over at MIUCB!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...