Fabby Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Polkadoodles ~ Posy Doodles ~ GDT Love 2 Create

Happy Sunday , can you actually believe it's March 4th??
I shall be making a start on my Christmas Cards soon EEeeekks!!
I am popping in today to share with you a little mixed media tag that I made
I am GDT at  We Love 2 create this week
A perfect place to visit if you like mixed media with an awesome challenge along with amazing prizes!!
I have used Distress Oxides for the base , I so love these a different out come all the time
I now own all 3 sets and can't wait for more to be released
I have mainly used the stamp set Great Days and heat embossed

 (did I really say that? I am so new to heat embossing, last year my lovely friend Yvonne sent me lots of lovely embossing powders, I was soooooooo going to use them and work out where I had been going wrong, after talking to my very clever friend Claire, it turns out I was using a naff heat gun, my powders were literally dissapearing before my eyes, ok it's not perfect but its a good start)
I then used watercolour paints to finish off
Thank you for stopping by today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Challenge Up Your Life ~ Tags
Crafty Calendar ~ Tag
Mix It Up ~ Own background
Sheepski ~ Flowers

8 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous projects, nailing those embossing powders too!!! Beautiful x

Unknown said...

wonderful flower tag :)
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
Greetings
DT heike 🙂

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful tag, love the colors! Thank you for sharing with us over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! We hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x

denise said...

This is a really great tag! I love the flowers and the colors! Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life!

Mone said...

Beautyful Tag! Thanks for playing at Challenge up your life.

Carol said...

Beautiful tag -love the flowers and inky background have a great weekend x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Doesn't look like you are new to heat embossing, it's gorgeous.
Faith
x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute little tag! I love the colors and cute design. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...