Fabby Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

Stamping with Polkadoodles ~Posy Doodles

I honestly have had so much fun preparing my samples for the Polkadoodles Hochanda show
The quality of the products really are so good
The vibrant papers really have a *make you feel good* approach
and the crisp stamps all such a pleasure
Whilst doing these samples I did things I normally shy away from like heat embossing, painting, shrinkles 
I suddenly didn't feel out of my comfort zone

For this card I made an easel card ~ I used the Stitched and Pierced Dies

Using Papers from the A4 Design sheets , I then layered up the flowers , butterfly and dragonfly
Such a quick but fun card

Thank you for looking
xx

1 comment:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I LOVE this! It caught my eye immediately yesterday on the show not only for its extreme prettiness but how vibrant it was without it being overwhelming. Absolutely stunning x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...